Father’s Day is around the corner, we know shopping for Dad
can be tricky. You’re probably even used to him saying that he doesn’t want or
need anything for Father’s Day. Spending time with Dad and making memories is
the gift that keeps on giving.
Here are 5 great ideas in and around the Chandler area that
don’t cost a whole heck of a lot of allowance.
1) Tickets, Season Passes & Memberships to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor are 60% off during their Father's Day Sale! Get it on the fun at SixFlagsPhoenix.
2) Escape Chandler is fun for the whole family. They're right by the Chandler Fashion Square and then you can hit Yogurtland in front of the mall afterwards. Book your escape at EscapeChandler.
3) Movies under the Starts with Wreck-it Ralph will be presented by the City of Chandler for FREE on Friday, June 21st at Dr. AJ Chandler Park West. Movie starts at 7:15pm. Come early to get a great spot with your lawn chair and blankets. Popcorn and other yummy treats will be available OR you can hit one of the great restaurants in downtown Chandler before the show starts.
4) Round up your squad and get ready for ice cold beer, spirits, water slides, summer bites and two dozen summer camp themed games at Suds & Slides. Happening on Saturday, June 22, 2019, the fun starts at 2 p.m. at Riverview Park in Mesa with grown-ups only activities including giant inflatable waterslides, tug of war, a dunk tank, three-legged race, giant pillow fight, mini golf, beer pong, life sized foosball, and a live action hungry hippos game. New activities this year include a belly flop contest and two eating competitions – cotton candy and watermelon. Oh ya, this is really happening. Don't miss it! Suds&Slides.
5) Father/Son day visit to Lifeline Barbershop for an afternoon of male pampering. There are two types of barbers shops. Full service men's salon with numerous additional services and the old school barber shops like your grandpa went to. This speakeasy of a sort (no formal sign out front) has a new modern feel of a true men's salon, the one stop you need to make when you need to impress. Get a haircut with straight razor finish, scalp stimulating hair washes with hot towels, detailed beard trim (if you got one), finish off the spa treatment with a aftershave rose clay facial mask. You will walk out of here as new men....no matter how old your son is. You'll definitely need to book yourself an appointment AND ask where you can find them in Downtown Chandler. Contact Lifeline Barbershop.